Transition Advisor (Business Broker, Practice Broker)
Since 1998, US Dental Transitions has consulted with over 6,000 dentists and helped almost 1,000 dentists transition their practice to other dentists who share similar values and philosophies.
Transition Advisor positions are available in the following areas:
- Florida – Orlando/St. Pete and South Florida (The Advisor must have a Florida real estate license.)
- MD-VA-DC Area
- New England (Connecticut and Massachusetts)
- New York
- Texas (Austin/San Antonio, Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston)
- Cultivate relationships with dentists, provide dental industry thought leadership, and promote our services. These services will include dental practice transitions, dental practice consulting, and Associate placement.
- Guide dentists through the process of valuing their practice, packaging it for sale, marketing, negotiating the contract, and assisting in the closing.
- Periodically update Salesforce and the USDT team with progress on opportunities.
- Prospecting, lead generation, and attending networking events as needed to build a sales pipeline.
- The successful candidate will have an established network of dentists and contacts in the dental industry
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiar with Salesforce / CRM platform
- Strong negotiating / problem-solving skills
- Must have dental sales experience
This is a commission position with the flexibility of a recoverable draw in the first year. Compensation for this service is very lucrative and rewards the Advisor for the industry experience they bring.
To request more information or to send your resume, please email careers@goUSDT.com, with “Transition Advisor – (State)” in the subject-line.